Hi, I came across your blog while finding info on applying for visa in the UK as a study abroad student. Which visa did you apply for? Tier 4 Student or Study Visitor? Could you tell me a little bit about it coz I'm confused about what I'm supposed to do. Thanks.


Applying for the visa was quite confusing, not gonna lie.  It took me a while to figure out which visa and I ended up applying for a General Visitor visa.  When you do the online application, there’s a drop-down list and I selected the ‘study’ option.  I don’t plan on working while I’m there so this was the best (and easiest) option.  However, if you do plan on working, I believe that a Tier 4 Student visa is the better option.

Hope that helps!